Special Events Has Your Bay Area Festival Covered
If you’ve ever planned a festival before, you know the stress that comes with it. There’s so much that needs planning, including the food, venue, entertainment, parking, and much more. Special Events wants to make festival planning a little easier with our festival rentals in the California Bay Area. Our services encompass nearly anything you could need to ensure your festival goes as planned, from tents to booths to popcorn machines. Don’t stress about party rentals for your Bay Area festival – talk to the experts at Special Events. We’ll make sure you have everything you need for your festival and more.
Festival Rentals for Events in the Bay Area and Beyond
When we think of festivals, we often picture huge concerts like Lollapalooza or a small town’s Blueberry Festival. However, festivals are organized to celebrate all kinds of art forms, seasons, and more. Northern California and the Bay Area are rich in cultural traditions that often include festivals, as well as more relaxed gatherings. Special Events has been in the event planning business for over 30 years, and in that time, we’ve helped organize many different types of festivals with our rentals. We’ve provided festival rentals for the following types of events:
- Music festivals: These gatherings celebrate music of all kinds, from rock and indie to folk and everything in-between. SubZERO is a San Jose festival centering on experimental music. A successful music festival needs a lot of equipment to keep it running smoothly, and Special Events can provide sound equipment, flooring, tents for big events, and more.
- Food festivals: These events are widespread across the United States, as they allow communities to indulge in decadent local and international cuisine. Some cities boast festivals featuring Middle Eastern dishes, Mexican fare, or Chinese delicacies. The BBQ & Beer Festival is a popular Bay Area food festival to whet your appetite. You’ll need booths, counters, tables, and chairs for your event, and Special Events can accommodate you with festival rentals.
- Film festivals: Film festivals are often thought of as something for only the rich and famous (think the lavish parties in Cannes, France). However, many communities are staging their own film festivals, be they for cultural films or short-form works. San Jose features the Cinequest Film Festival for local cinephiles. If you’re putting on a film festival, Special Events can help with advanced sound equipment, podiums for the winners’ speeches, and cooling systems for those blazing Bay Area afternoons.
Tents for Big Events: Add Shade to Your Bay Area Festival
Tents for big events are among our most popular festival rentals at Special Events. You may want a tent for many things—to house food vendors, create a shaded area, or include a contingency plan for rain. Whatever festival you’re planning, it’s always a good idea to look into large tent rentals. Special Events can provide any of three types of tents for your Bay Area festival:
- Standard Frame Canopy Tents: These tents are often used for smaller festivals but can be incorporated into events of any size. Standard frame canopy tents are made up of an aluminum frame with no center poles, giving you and your guests the most space and least-obstructed view. In addition to festivals, our customers choose these tents for event rentals and party rentals as well.
- Pole and Tension Tents: When picturing these tents, many people think of a circus big top. That’s what you get (on a smaller scale) when you rent pole and tension tents for your Bay Area festival. Pole tents are available in small sizes, as well as larger sizes to accommodate tremendous crowds.
- Clearspan Structure Tents: Clearspan tents are ideal if you want your festival’s guests to have an unobstructed view of the outside. Because these tents for big events are more structured than our other offerings and can withstand wind and rain, they make the perfect choice for week-long festivals.
Any Event Rental You Need for Your Festival
No matter the type of festival you’re planning, you’ll need much more in the way of event rentals than just tents. But don’t worry—Special Events has all the details taken care of! Our installers can set you up with any of the following:
- Flags and garlands
- Heating and cooling
- Popcorn machines
- Raffle equipment
- Sound equipment
Not sure exactly which festival rentals you’ll need to make your Northern California or Bay Area event a success? The experienced Special Events staff is happy to discuss your event plans with you and help you design a layout that works flawlessly for your festival.
Special Events is a Bay Area Leader in Party Rentals
Special Events is here for you every step of the way as you plan your festival. We want to help your celebration go off without a hitch, at minimal stress to you. No matter how you slice it, festival organizers have a lot to consider. However, allow us to take some off the burden of planning your Bay Area festival. We’ll provide you with large tent rentals, booths, tables, and more, even down to the details like linens and garlands. Once our installers set up your festival rentals, it’s time for the party to get started! Your Bay Area festival will be the talk of the town. Contact us today to learn more about our event planning services.